Please join the South Brunswick Library for this legal workshop.
SPEAKER: Kenneth Vercammen, Esq. Edison, NJ
Author ABA Wills & Estate Administration
1. Administering the Estate/Probate/Surrogate
2. Dangers if you have no Will or valid documents
3. Getting your Estate Planning Documents done when you can't go into a law office
4. What goes into a Will
5. Power of Attorneys recommendations
6. Living Will & Advance Directive for Medical Care
7. Avoiding unnecessary expenses and saving your family money
Do you have a current will? Have you ever had to deal with the probate process? The Edison law offices of Kenneth Vercammen will join the library this evening to hold a workshop on the latest legal issues regarding Estate Planning and Probate. Learn what you need to know when considering how to legally protect your assets for your family.